sâmbătă, 2 iunie 2012

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 22 2012

Iata ce s-a intamplat azi in Top:

1. Elton John & Blue Sorry seems to be the hardest word
2. Foreigner I want to know what love is
3. Umberto Tozzi Ti Amo
4. Reamonn Supergirl
5. Andy Gibb & Olivia Newton-John Rest Your Love On Me
6. ABBA Fernando
7. Bruce Springsteen I wish I were blind
8. Shakin' Stevens Because I Love You
9. Chris Rea Looking for the summer
10. Tom Jones You're My World
11. Shirley Bassey The way a woman loves
12. Ten Sharp You
13. F.R. David Words
14. Amedeo Minghi Ricordi del Cuore
15. Ali Campbell Out from Under
16. Tammy Wynette Stand By Your Man
17. Gerard Joling Spanish heart
18. The Mavericks O, What A Thrill
19. Rednex Hold Me For A While
20. Righteous Brothers Unchained Melody
21. Celine Dion That's The Way It Is
22. The Cats One way wind
23. Al Bano & Romina Power Liberta
24. Chris de Burgh A women's heart
25. U2 With or Without You
26. BZN Dance, Dance
27. Julio Iglesias Abrazame
28. Ronan Keating If Tomorrow never comes
29. Martika Love thy will be done
30. Frankie Valli Can't take my eyes off you

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu