sâmbătă, 27 aprilie 2013

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 17 2013

Clasamentul saptamanii in curs este:

1. Barry Manilow Mandy
2. The Kelly Family Fell In Love With An Alien
3. Shakin' Stevens Give me your heart tonight
4. Elton John Blue Eyes
5. Charles Aznavour & Bryan Ferry She
6. Michael Buble & Bee Gees How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
7. Chris Norman & Nino De Angelo Everytime I Close My Eyes
8. Howard Carpendale Hello again
9. Michael Learns to Rock Someday, Someway
10. Celine Dion & Peabo Bryson Beauty And The Beast
11. Eric Carmen Hungry eyes
12. Westlife Soledad
13. Bryan Adams Everything I Do, I Do It For You
14. Restless Heart Tell me what you dream
15. Dennis O'Brien My Maria
16. Triggerfinger I Follow Rivers
17. INXS Beautiful girl
18. Frank Galan Esos Amores
19. Adrian Gurvitz Classic
20. Randy Wanwarmer Just when I needed you most
21. Robbie Williams She's the One
22. ABBA The Day Before You Came
23. The Boss Hoss feat Nena L.O.V.E
24. Erasure Love to hate you
25. Benjamin Orr Stay the night
26. Joe Dassin Dans les yeux d'Emilie
27. Gabin & Mia Cooper Lost and found
28. Peter Sarstedt Where Do You Go To (My Lovely)
29. Beth Orton Anywhere
30. Bruce Springsteen The river

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu