sâmbătă, 20 aprilie 2013

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 16 2013

Povestea editiei 16:

1. Barry Manilow Mandy
2. Shakin' Stevens Give me your heart tonight
3. The Kelly Family Fell In Love With An Alien
4. Charles Aznavour & Bryan Ferry She
5. Elton John Blue Eyes
6. Celine Dion & Peabo Bryson Beauty And The Beast
7. Michael Buble & Bee Gees How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
8. Chris Norman & Nino De Angelo Everytime I Close My Eyes
9. Michael Learns to Rock Someday, Someway
10. Bryan Adams Everything I Do, I Do It For You
11. Howard Carpendale Hello again
12. Dennis O'Brien My Maria
13. Eric Carmen Hungry eyes
14. Triggerfinger I Follow Rivers
15. Westlife Soledad
16. INXS Beautiful girl
17. Restless Heart Tell me what you dream
18. Frank Galan Esos Amores
19. Adrian Gurvitz Classic
20. Erasure Love to hate you
21. The Boss Hoss feat Nena L.O.V.E
22. ABBA The Day Before You Came
23. Randy Wanwarmer Just when I needed you most
24. Robbie Williams She's the One
25. Peter Sarstedt Where Do You Go To (My Lovely)
26. Gabin & Mia Cooper Lost and found
27. Benjamin Orr Stay the night
28. Joe Dassin Dans les yeux d'Emilie
29. Beth Orton Anywhere
30. Bruce Springsteen The river

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu