sâmbătă, 6 aprilie 2013

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 14 2013

Si iata marele clasament al zilei:


1. Restless Heart Tell me what you dream
2. Bryan Adams Everything I Do, I Do It For You
3. Westlife Soledad
4. The Boss Hoss feat Nena L.O.V.E
5. Beth Orton Anywhere
6. Chris Norman & Nino De Angelo Everytime I Close My Eyes
7. Triggerfinger I Follow Rivers
8. INXS Beautiful girl
9. Erasure Love to hate you
10. Peter Sarstedt Where Do You Go To (My Lovely)
11. Michael Learns to Rock Someday, Someway
12. Eric Carmen Hungry eyes
13. Randy Wanwarmer Just when I needed you most
14. Adrian Gurvitz Classic
15. 10 CC I'm not in love
16. Robbie Williams She's the One
17. Benjamin Orr Stay the night
18. Joe Dassin Dans les yeux d'Emilie
19. Gabin & Mia Cooper Lost and found
20. Bonfire You Make Me Feel
21. Bruce Springsteen The river
22. ABBA The Day Before You Came
23. Julio Iglesias O me quieres, o me dejas
24. Mike Oldfield feat Bonnie Tyler Islands
25. Barbra Streisand & Bryan Adams I finally found someone
26. Blue System You are lying
27. Simon and Garfunkel Bridge over troubled water
28. Frankie goes to Hollywood The Power of Love
29. Ray Charles Hit the road Jack
30. Goombay Dance Band Thousand Pieces

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu