sâmbătă, 31 august 2013

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 35 2013

Povestea acestei sambete:

1. Seal It's a man's world
2. Toni Braxton UnBreak My Heart
3. Roy Orbison You got it
4. Eric Carmen Hungry eyes
5. Gerard Joling My Heart Needs Nothing More
6. Eros Ramazzotti Un altra te
7. Leonard Cohen I'm your man
8. Sarah McLachlan Angel
9. Bon Jovi Bed of Roses
10. Robbie Williams Feel
11. Sasha If You Believe
12. Whitesnake Is this love
13. Michael Learns to Rock Someday, Someway
14. Chris Rea Heaven
15. Steve Tyrell Isn't it romantic
16. Chicago Hard to say I m sorry
17. Dan Spataru Saruta marea pentru mine
18. Chayanne Cuidarte el alma
19. Bic Runga Get Some Sleep
20. BZN Mon Amour
21. Jacky Reggan Premier Baiser, Premier Larme
22. David Gray This year's love
23. Chris Norman & Nino De Angelo Everytime I Close My Eyes
24. Billy Joel Just the way you are
25. Solomon Burke Cry to me
26. Nat King Cole When I Fall In Love
27. Selena I could fall in love
28. Duran Duran Perfect Day
29. Dino Merlin Love in rewind
30. George Michael Careless whisper

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu