marți, 27 august 2013

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 34 2013

Povestea editiei -

1. Roy Orbison     You got it
2. Seal     It's a man's world
3. Toni Braxton     UnBreak My Heart
4. Leonard Cohen     I'm your man
5. Eros Ramazzotti     Un altra te
6. Sarah McLachlan     Angel
7. Bon Jovi     Bed of Roses
8. Gerard Joling     My Heart Needs Nothing More
9. Robbie Williams     Feel
10. Sasha     If You Believe
11. Eric Carmen     Hungry eyes
12. Whitesnake     Is this love
13. Michael Learns to Rock     Someday, Someway
14. Steve Tyrell     Isn't it romantic
15. Chicago     Hard to say I m sorry
16. Chris Rea     Heaven
17. Dan Spataru     Saruta marea pentru mine
18. Bic Runga     Get Some Sleep
19. Chayanne     Cuidarte el alma
20. Jacky Reggan     Premier Baiser, Premier Larme
21. David Gray     This year's love
22. Chris Norman & Nino De Angelo     Everytime I Close My Eyes
23. BZN     Mon Amour
24. Billy Joel     Just the way you are
25. Solomon Burke     Cry to me
26. Nat King Cole     When I Fall In Love
27. Selena     I could fall in love
28. Duran Duran     Perfect Day
29. George Michael     Careless whisper
30. Dino Merlin     Love in rewind

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu