sâmbătă, 10 august 2013

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 32 2013

Iata povestea de azi:

1. Bon Jovi     Bed of Roses
2. Robbie Williams     Feel
3. Sasha     If You Believe
4. David Gray     This year's love
5. Chicago     Hard to say I m sorry
6. Chris Rea     Heaven
7. Whitesnake     Is this love
8. Eric Carmen     Hungry eyes
9. Michael Learns to Rock     Someday, Someway
10. Selena     I could fall in love
11. Dan Spataru     Saruta marea pentru mine
12. Chayanne     Cuidarte el alma
13. Billy Joel     Just the way you are
14. Duran Duran     Perfect Day
15. BZN     Mon Amour
16. Chris Norman & Nino De Angelo     Everytime I Close My Eyes
17. Nat King Cole     When I Fall In Love
18. George Michael     Careless whisper
19. Dino Merlin     Love in rewind
20. Solomon Burke     Cry to me
21. Toby Keith     We Were In Love
22. Bill Withers     Ain't No Sunshine
23. Eagles     No more cloudy days
24. Rene Froger     Why are you so beautiful
25. Demis Roussos     Goodbye, my love, goodbye
26. Paul Overstreet     Be mine
27. Jean Francois Maurice     Maeva
28. Dionne Warwick     I'll Never Love This Way Again
29. Eagles     Hotel California
30. Dob Ruskin     The Fox

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu