sâmbătă, 17 august 2013

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 33 2013

Povestea editiei:

1. Robbie Williams Feel
2. Bon Jovi Bed of Roses
3. Sasha If You Believe
4. Chris Rea Heaven
5. Chicago Hard to say I m sorry
6. David Gray This year's love
7. Whitesnake Is this love
8. Eric Carmen Hungry eyes
9. Dan Spataru Saruta marea pentru mine
10. Michael Learns to Rock Someday, Someway
11. Billy Joel Just the way you are
12. Chayanne Cuidarte el alma
13. Selena I could fall in love
14. Duran Duran Perfect Day
15. Chris Norman & Nino De Angelo Everytime I Close My Eyes
16. BZN Mon Amour
17. Nat King Cole When I Fall In Love
18. Dino Merlin Love in rewind
19. George Michael Careless whisper
20. Solomon Burke Cry to me
21. Toby Keith We Were In Love
22. Bill Withers Ain't No Sunshine
23. Demis Roussos Goodbye, my love, goodbye
24. Eagles No more cloudy days
25. Rene Froger Why are you so beautiful
26. Paul Overstreet Be mine
27. Eagles Hotel California
28. Dob Ruskin The Fox
29. Jean Francois Maurice Maeva
30. Dionne Warwick I'll Never Love This Way Again 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu