marți, 6 august 2013

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 31 2013

Povestea editiei

1. Bon Jovi     Bed of Roses
2. Robbie Williams     Feel
3. Sasha     If You Believe
4. Chris Rea     Heaven
5. David Gray     This year's love
6. Chicago     Hard to say I m sorry
7. Dan Spataru     Saruta marea pentru mine
8. Chayanne     Cuidarte el alma
9. Selena     I could fall in love
10. Duran Duran     Perfect Day
11. Billy Joel     Just the way you are
12. Whitesnake     Is this love
13. Eric Carmen     Hungry eyes
14. Michael Learns to Rock     Someday, Someway
15. Nat King Cole     When I Fall In Love
16. BZN     Mon Amour
17. George Michael     Careless whisper
18. Dino Merlin     Love in rewind
19. Solomon Burke     Cry to me
20. Chris Norman & Nino De Angelo     Everytime I Close My Eyes
21. Bill Withers     Ain't No Sunshine
22. Toby Keith     We Were In Love
23. Jean Francois Maurice     Maeva
24. Demis Roussos     Goodbye, my love, goodbye
25. Eagles     Hotel California
26. Paul Overstreet     Be mine
27. Dionne Warwick     I'll Never Love This Way Again
28. Rene Froger     Why are you so beautiful
29. Dob Ruskin     The Fox
30. Eagles     No more cloudy days

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu