sâmbătă, 30 martie 2013

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 13 2013

Iata povestea editiei speciale 13:


1. Bryan Adams     Everything I Do, I Do It For You
2. Restless Heart     Tell me what you dream
3. Westlife     Soledad
4. The Boss Hoss feat Nena     L.O.V.E
5. Chris Norman & Nino De Angelo     Everytime I Close My Eyes
6. Triggerfinger     I Follow Rivers
7. Eric Carmen     Hungry eyes
8. Peter Sarstedt     Where Do You Go To (My Lovely)
9. Erasure     Love to hate you
10. Randy Wanwarmer     Just when I needed you most
11. Beth Orton     Anywhere
12. Michael Learns to Rock     Someday, Someway
13. INXS     Beautiful girl
14. 10 CC     I'm not in love
15. Adrian Gurvitz     Classic
16. Joe Dassin     Dans les yeux d'Emilie
17. Robbie Williams     She's the One
18. Benjamin Orr     Stay the night
19. Gabin & Mia Cooper     Lost and found
20. Bonfire     You Make Me Feel
21. Bruce Springsteen     The river
22. ABBA     The Day Before You Came
23. Simon and Garfunkel     Bridge over troubled water
24. Mike Oldfield feat Bonnie Tyler     Islands
25. Blue System     You are lying
26. Julio Iglesias     O me quieres, o me dejas
27. Barbra Streisand & Bryan Adams     I finally found someone
28. Frankie goes to Hollywood     The Power of Love
29. Ray Charles     Hit the road Jack
30. Goombay Dance Band     Thousand Pieces

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu