sâmbătă, 28 septembrie 2013

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 39 2013

Povestea sambetei de fata -

1. Joe Dassin L'Été Indien
2. Elvis Presley Always On My Mind
3. A-ha Crying in the rain
4. Leona Lewis A Moment Like This
5. Sting The shape of my heart
6. Whitesnake Is this love
7. Andrea Bocelli & Giorgia Vivo per lei
8. Roy Orbison You got it
9. Maywood Be my man
10. Eric Carmen Hungry eyes
11. Toni Braxton UnBreak My Heart
12. Roberto Soffici Come Biancaneve
13. Michael Learns to Rock Someday, Someway
14. Seal It's a man's world
15. Bon Jovi Bed of Roses
16. Grace Jones I've Seen That Face Before
17. Savoy Adio, Pica Frunza
18. Eros Ramazzotti Un altra te
19. Robbie Williams Feel
20. Sasha If You Believe
21. Leonard Cohen I'm your man
22. Chicago Hard to say I m sorry
23. Chris Norman & Nino De Angelo Everytime I Close My Eyes
24. Gerard Joling My Heart Needs Nothing More
25. Sarah McLachlan Angel
26. Chris Rea Heaven
27. Dan Spataru Saruta marea pentru mine
28. Chayanne Cuidarte el alma
29. Steve Tyrell Isn't it romantic
30. BZN Mon Amour

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu