luni, 23 septembrie 2013

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 38 2013

Povestea editiei de sambata - 

1. A-ha     Crying in the rain
2. Elvis Presley     Always On My Mind
3. Joe Dassin     L'Été Indien
4. Sting     The shape of my heart
5. Leona Lewis     A Moment Like This
6. Andrea Bocelli & Giorgia     Vivo per lei
7. Maywood     Be my man
8. Whitesnake     Is this love
9. Roy Orbison     You got it
10. Eric Carmen     Hungry eyes
11. Roberto Soffici     Come Biancaneve
12. Michael Learns to Rock     Someday, Someway
13. Seal     It's a man's world
14. Toni Braxton     UnBreak My Heart
15. Grace Jones     I've Seen That Face Before
16. Savoy     Adio, Pica Frunza
17. Robbie Williams     Feel
18. Leonard Cohen     I'm your man
19. Eros Ramazzotti     Un altra te
20. Sasha     If You Believe
21. Chicago     Hard to say I m sorry
22. Bon Jovi     Bed of Roses
23. Gerard Joling     My Heart Needs Nothing More
24. Sarah McLachlan     Angel
25. Chris Norman & Nino De Angelo     Everytime I Close My Eyes
26. Chris Rea     Heaven
27. Dan Spataru     Saruta marea pentru mine
28. Chayanne     Cuidarte el alma
29. Steve Tyrell     Isn't it romantic
30. BZN     Mon Amour

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu