sâmbătă, 14 septembrie 2013

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 37 2013

Povestea serii de sambata:


1. Elvis Presley  Always On My Mind
2. A-ha Crying in the rain
3. Joe Dassin L'Été Indien
4. Andrea Bocelli & Giorgia Vivo per lei
5. Sting The shape of my heart
6. Maywood Be my man
7. Leona Lewis A Moment Like This
8. Roberto Soffici Come Biancaneve
9. Whitesnake Is this love
10. Roy Orbison You got it
11. Seal It's a man's world
12. Toni Braxton UnBreak My Heart
13. Eric Carmen Hungry eyes
14. Grace Jones I've Seen That Face Before
15. Savoy Adio, Pica Frunza
16. Michael Learns to Rock Someday, Someway
17. Leonard Cohen I'm your man
18. Robbie Williams Feel
19. Gerard Joling My Heart Needs Nothing More
20. Eros Ramazzotti Un altra te
21. Sasha If You Believe
22. Bon Jovi Bed of Roses
23. Chicago Hard to say I m sorry
24. Chayanne Cuidarte el alma
25. Sarah McLachlan Angel
26. Chris Norman & Nino De Angelo Everytime I Close My Eyes
27. Chris Rea Heaven
28. Dan Spataru Saruta marea pentru mine
29. BZN Mon Amour
30. Steve Tyrell Isn't it romantic

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu