sâmbătă, 7 septembrie 2013

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 36 2013

Povestea saptamanii:

1. Toni Braxton     UnBreak My Heart
2. Seal     It's a man's world
3. Roy Orbison     You got it
4. Eric Carmen     Hungry eyes
5. Gerard Joling     My Heart Needs Nothing More
6. Whitesnake     Is this love
7. Leonard Cohen     I'm your man
8. Sasha     If You Believe
9. Bon Jovi     Bed of Roses
10. Michael Learns to Rock     Someday, Someway
11. Eros Ramazzotti     Un altra te
12. Robbie Williams     Feel
13. Sarah McLachlan     Angel
14. Chicago     Hard to say I m sorry
15. Chris Rea     Heaven
16. Chris Norman & Nino De Angelo     Everytime I Close My Eyes
17. Dan Spataru     Saruta marea pentru mine
18. Chayanne     Cuidarte el alma
19. BZN     Mon Amour
20. Steve Tyrell     Isn't it romantic
21. Billy Joel     Just the way you are
22. Bic Runga     Get Some Sleep
23. Solomon Burke     Cry to me
24. Jacky Reggan     Premier Baiser, Premier Larme
25. David Gray     This year's love
26. Nat King Cole     When I Fall In Love
27. Duran Duran     Perfect Day
28. Selena     I could fall in love
29. Dino Merlin     Love in rewind
30. George Michael     Careless whisper

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu