sâmbătă, 25 mai 2013

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 21 2013

Povestea acestei sambete:

1. Whitesnake     Is this love
2. Jean Francois Maurice     Maeva
3. Stevie Wonder     I just called to say I love you
4. Eric Carmen     Hungry eyes
5. Patrizio Buanne     Amore scusami
6. Chris Norman & Nino De Angelo     Everytime I Close My Eyes
7. Oscar Harris & Humphrey Campbell     I'm still in love
8. Barry Manilow     Mandy
9. Michael Learns to Rock     Someday, Someway
10. Enrico Macias     Paris tu m'a pris dans te bras
11. Shakin' Stevens     Give me your heart tonight
12. The Kelly Family     Fell In Love With An Alien
13. Chris Norman     Without your love
14. Bryan Adams     Everything I Do, I Do It For You
15. Adrian Gurvitz     Classic
16. Andy Burrows     Hometown
17. 3 Doors Down     Here without you
18. Westlife     Soledad
19. Charles Aznavour & Bryan Ferry     She
20. Restless Heart     Tell me what you dream
21. Triggerfinger     I Follow Rivers
22. Elton John     Blue Eyes
23. Michael Buble & Bee Gees     How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
24. Robbie Williams     She's the One
25. Benjamin Orr     Stay the night
26. INXS     Beautiful girl
27. Celine Dion & Peabo Bryson     Beauty And The Beast
28. Angela Carrasco     No lo cambio por nada
29. Howard Carpendale     Hello again
30. Joe Dassin     Dans les yeux d'Emilie

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu