sâmbătă, 11 mai 2013

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 19 2013

Ce s-a intamplat in editia 19 -


1  Whitesnake     Is this love
2. Stevie Wonder     I just called to say I love you
3. Patrizio Buanne     Amore scusami
4. Jean Francois Maurice     Maeva
5. Chris Norman     Without your love
6. Michael Learns to Rock     Someday, Someway
7. Barry Manilow     Mandy
8. Eric Carmen     Hungry eyes
9. Oscar Harris & Humphrey Campbell     I'm still in love
10. The Kelly Family     Fell In Love With An Alien
11. Shakin' Stevens     Give me your heart tonight
12. 3 Doors Down     Here without you
13. Chris Norman & Nino De Angelo     Everytime I Close My Eyes
14. Enrico Macias     Paris tu m'a pris dans te bras
15. Bryan Adams     Everything I Do, I Do It For You
16. Andy Burrows     Hometown
17. Charles Aznavour & Bryan Ferry     She
18. Elton John     Blue Eyes
19. Adrian Gurvitz     Classic
20. Triggerfinger     I Follow Rivers
21. Robbie Williams     She's the One
22. Restless Heart     Tell me what you dream
23. Michael Buble & Bee Gees     How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
24. Westlife     Soledad
25. INXS     Beautiful girl
26. Angela Carrasco     No lo cambio por nada
27. Benjamin Orr     Stay the night
28. Celine Dion & Peabo Bryson     Beauty And The Beast
29. Joe Dassin     Dans les yeux d'Emilie
30. Howard Carpendale     Hello again

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu