luni, 6 mai 2013

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 18 2013

Iata povestea editiei 18 -


1. Barry Manilow     Mandy
2. The Kelly Family     Fell In Love With An Alien
3. Shakin' Stevens     Give me your heart tonight
4. Chris Norman & Nino De Angelo     Everytime I Close My Eyes
5. Eric Carmen     Hungry eyes
6. Michael Learns to Rock     Someday, Someway
7. Elton John     Blue Eyes
8. Charles Aznavour & Bryan Ferry     She
9. Michael Buble & Bee Gees     How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
10. Celine Dion & Peabo Bryson     Beauty And The Beast
11. Westlife     Soledad
12. Bryan Adams     Everything I Do, I Do It For You
13. Howard Carpendale     Hello again
14. Restless Heart     Tell me what you dream
15. Adrian Gurvitz     Classic
16. Triggerfinger     I Follow Rivers
17. INXS     Beautiful girl
18. Robbie Williams     She's the One
19. Joe Dassin     Dans les yeux d'Emilie
20. Benjamin Orr     Stay the night
21. Erasure     Love to hate you
22. ABBA     The Day Before You Came
23. Randy Wanwarmer     Just when I needed you most
24. Dennis O'Brien     My Maria
25. The Boss Hoss feat Nena     L.O.V.E
26. Gabin & Mia Cooper     Lost and found
27. Frank Galan     Esos Amores
28. Peter Sarstedt     Where Do You Go To (My Lovely)
29. Beth Orton     Anywhere
30. Bruce Springsteen     The river

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu