sâmbătă, 1 martie 2014

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 9 2014


Foarte proaspat, clasamentul noii editii -

1. Dire Straits Ticket to heaven
2. Michael Buble Close your eyes
3. Josh Turner Loving you on my mind
4. Engelbert Humperdinck Magic night
5. Kenny Rogers Through the years
6. Leonard Cohen In my secret life
7. Chris Rea I Just Wanna Be With You
8. Scorpions Still Loving You
9. Elton John Blessed
10. Lionel Richie & Shania Twain Endless love
11. Paul Carrack If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right
12. Gheorghe Gheorghiu Ce frumosi sunt ochii tai
13. Steve Holy Just A Kiss
14. Uriah Heep Lady in black
15. UB40 Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
16. Dido White Flag
17. Julio Iglesias Por un poco de tu amor
18. Eric Clapton Layla
19. Paul Anka She's my woman, she's my friend
20. Nino De Angelo Samuraj
21. Modern Talking One in a million
22. Zucchero & Randy Crawford Diamante
23. Simon & Garfunkel El Condor Pasa
24. Juan Luis Guerra Tu
25. Bryan Adams Do I have to say the words
26. Leo Sayer More Than I Can Say
27. Michael Bolton How am I supposed to live without you
28. Francesco Napoli Mi manchi
29. Whitney Houston Run To You
30. Bad Boys Blue You're a woman, I'm a man

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu