sâmbătă, 15 februarie 2014

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 7 2014


Povestea acestei sambete - 

1. Leonard Cohen In my secret life
2. Michael Buble Close your eyes
3. Dire Straits Ticket to heaven
4. Engelbert Humperdinck Magic night
5. Kenny Rogers Through the years
6. Gheorghe Gheorghiu Ce frumosi sunt ochii tai
7. Josh Turner Loving you on my mind
8. Lionel Richie & Shania Twain Endless love
9. Scorpions Still Loving You
10. Paul Carrack If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right
11. Steve Holy Just A Kiss
12. Chris Rea I Just Wanna Be With You
13. Juan Luis Guerra Tu
14. Julio Iglesias Por un poco de tu amor
15. Nino De Angelo Samuraj
16. Elton John Blessed
17. Uriah Heep Lady in black
18. Simon & Garfunkel El Condor Pasa
19. Dido White Flag
20. UB40 Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
21. Paul Anka She's my woman, she's my friend
22. Modern Talking One in a million
23. Zucchero & Randy Crawford Diamante
24. Eric Clapton Layla
25. Bryan Adams Do I have to say the words
26. Francesco Napoli Mi manchi
27. Michael Bolton How am I supposed to live without you
28. Leo Sayer More Than I Can Say
29. Whitney Houston Run To You
30. Bad Boys Blue You're a woman, I'm a man

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu