luni, 15 iulie 2013

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 28 2013

Povestea acestei sambete:

1. Chayanne Cuidarte el alma
2. Nat King Cole When I Fall In Love
3. Toby Keith We Were In Love
4. George Michael Careless whisper
5. BZN Mon Amour
6. Bill Withers Ain't No Sunshine
7. Dob Ruskin The Fox
8. Whitesnake Is this love
9. Dino Merlin Love in rewind
10. Dionne Warwick I'll Never Love This Way Again
11. Solomon Burke Cry to me
12. Eric Carmen Hungry eyes
13. Rene Froger Why are you so beautiful
14. Al Bano & Romina Power Ci Sara
15. Eagles Hotel California
16. Eagles No more cloudy days
17. Paul Overstreet Be mine
18. Michael Learns to Rock Someday, Someway
19. Sandra In The Heat Of The Night
20. Jessica Jay Casablanca
21. Angelo Fabbiani Una canzone italiana
22. Jean Francois Maurice Maeva
23. George Michael & Elton John Don't let the sun go down on me
24. Gianni Morandi In ginocchio da te
25. Chris Norman & Nino De Angelo Everytime I Close My Eyes
26. Demis Roussos Goodbye, my love, goodbye

27. Barry Manilow Mandy
28. Juan Pardo Cuando te enamores
29. Terry Jacks Seasons in the Sun
30. The Kelly Family Fell In Love With An Alien

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu