sâmbătă, 6 iulie 2013

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 27 2013

Iata si povestea zilei de azi:

1. Rene Froger     Why are you so beautiful
2. Solomon Burke     Cry to me
3. Whitesnake     Is this love
4. Eagles     Hotel California
5. Angelo Fabbiani     Una canzone italiana
6. Paul Overstreet     Be mine
7. Sandra     In The Heat Of The Night
8. Eagles     No more cloudy days
9. George Michael & Elton John     Don't let the sun go down on me
10. Jessica Jay     Casablanca
11. Gianni Morandi     In ginocchio da te
12. Eric Carmen     Hungry eyes
13. Demis Roussos     Goodbye, my love, goodbye
14. Jean Francois Maurice     Maeva
15. Chris Norman & Nino De Angelo     Everytime I Close My Eyes
16. Michael Learns to Rock     Someday, Someway
17. Barry Manilow     Mandy
18. Juan Pardo     Cuando te enamores
19. Terry Jacks     Seasons in the Sun
20. The Kelly Family     Fell In Love With An Alien
21. Stevie Wonder     I just called to say I love you
22. Martin Stenmarck     Good morning beautiful
23. Adrian Gurvitz     Classic
24. Dido     No freedom
25. Patrizio Buanne     Amore scusami
26. Bryan Adams     Everything I Do, I Do It For You
27. Enrico Macias     Paris tu m'a pris dans te bras
28. Maria Villalon     Aguita de april
29. Aaron Neville     My precious star
30. Billie Myers     Kiss the rain

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu