sâmbătă, 28 iulie 2012

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 30 2012

Editia 30 a Topului 30 este aici:

1. Michael Bolton A Love so Beautiful
2. Oscar Benton I Believe In Love
3. Eros Ramazzotti Parla con Me
4. Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes Time of My Life
5. Candy Dulfer Lily was here
6. Tony Carey Room with a view
7. Moody Blues Nights in White Satin
8. Bruce Springsteen I wish I were blind
9. Jean- François Maurice & Maryse La Rencontre
10. Umberto Tozzi Ti Amo
11. Amedeo Minghi Ricordi del Cuore
12. Andy Gibb & Olivia Newton-John Rest Your Love On Me
13. Lana Del Rey Born to die
14. Dan Spataru Te asteapta un om
15. Colbie Caillat Falling for you
16. Reamonn Supergirl
17. Gerard Joling Spanish heart
18. Elton John & Blue Sorry seems to be the hardest word
19. Chris Rea Looking for the summer
20. Tom Jones You're My World
21. Fancy Flames of Love
22. Bette Midler From A Distance
23. Foreigner I want to know what love is
24. ABBA Fernando
25. F.R. David Words
26. Jim Diamond I should have known better
27. Rednex Hold Me For A While
28. Ten Sharp You
29. Ali Campbell Out from Under
30. Shakin' Stevens Because I Love You

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu