sâmbătă, 14 iulie 2012

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 28 2012

Iata marele clasament al zilei:


1. Michael Bolton A Love so Beautiful
2. Oscar Benton I Believe In Love
3. Tony Carey Room with a view
4. Moody Blues Nights in White Satin
5. Candy Dulfer Lily was here
6. Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes Time of My Life
7. Eros Ramazzotti Parla con Me
8. Jean- François Maurice & Maryse La Rencontre
9. Umberto Tozzi Ti Amo
10. Reamonn Supergirl
11. Lana Del Rey Born to die
12. Bette Midler From A Distance
13. Bruce Springsteen I wish I were blind
14. Elton John & Blue Sorry seems to be the hardest word
15. Chris Rea Looking for the summer
16. Dan Spataru Te asteapta un om
17. Tom Jones You're My World
18. Fancy Flames of Love
19. Foreigner I want to know what love is
20. Andy Gibb & Olivia Newton-John Rest Your Love On Me
21. Amedeo Minghi Ricordi del Cuore
22. Gerard Joling Spanish heart
23. Jim Diamond I should have known better
24. ABBA Fernando
25. F.R. David Words
26. Colbie Caillat Falling for you
27. Rednex Hold Me For A While
28. Ali Campbell Out from Under
29. Ten Sharp You
30. Shakin' Stevens Because I Love You

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu