sâmbătă, 21 iulie 2012

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 29 2012

Asta s-a intamplat la noi in Top azi:



1. Michael Bolton A Love so Beautiful
2. Tony Carey Room with a view
3. Oscar Benton I Believe In Love
4. Eros Ramazzotti Parla con Me
5. Candy Dulfer Lily was here
6. Moody Blues Nights in White Satin
7. Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes Time of My Life
8. Jean- François Maurice & Maryse La Rencontre
9. Reamonn Supergirl
10. Lana Del Rey Born to die
11. Umberto Tozzi Ti Amo
12. Bruce Springsteen I wish I were blind
13. Elton John & Blue Sorry seems to be the hardest word
14. Chris Rea Looking for the summer
15. Tom Jones You're My World
16. Andy Gibb & Olivia Newton-John Rest Your Love On Me
17. Dan Spataru Te asteapta un om
18. Foreigner I want to know what love is
19. Bette Midler From A Distance
20. Fancy Flames of Love
21. Amedeo Minghi Ricordi del Cuore
22. Colbie Caillat Falling for you
23. Gerard Joling Spanish heart
24. ABBA Fernando
25. Jim Diamond I should have known better
26. F.R. David Words
27. Ali Campbell Out from Under
28. Rednex Hold Me For A While
29. Ten Sharp You
30. Shakin' Stevens Because I Love You

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu