sâmbătă, 12 octombrie 2013

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 41 2013


Povestea saptamanii:

1. Lara Fabian Adagio
2. Phil Collins A Groovy Kind Of Love
3. Roxette You Don't Understand Me
4. Whitney Houston & Enrique Iglesias Could i have this kiss forever
5. Tina Turner Something special
6. A-ha Crying in the rain
7. Eric Clapton Autumn Leaves
8. Elvis Presley Always On My Mind
9. Whitesnake Is this love
10. Joe Dassin L'Été Indien
11. Maggie Reilly Wait
12. Sting The shape of my heart
13. Roy Orbison You got it
14. Eric Carmen Hungry eyes
15. Josh Turner This kind of love
16. Seal It's a man's world
17. Bon Jovi Bed of Roses
18. Ron Sexsmith Get in line
19. Leona Lewis A Moment Like This
20. Michael Learns to Rock Someday, Someway
21. Toni Braxton UnBreak My Heart
22. Robbie Williams Feel
23. Andrea Bocelli & Giorgia Vivo per lei
24. Maywood Be my man
25. Leonard Cohen I'm your man
26. Roberto Soffici Come Biancaneve
27. Sasha If You Believe
28. Eros Ramazzotti Un altra te
29. Savoy Adio, Pica Frunza
30. Grace Jones I've Seen That Face Before

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu