sâmbătă, 5 octombrie 2013

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 40 2013


Povestea sambetei de fata -

1. Phil Collins A Groovy Kind Of Love
2. Roxette You Don't Understand Me
3. Lara Fabian Adagio
4. A-ha Crying in the rain
5. Whitney Houston & Enrique Iglesias Could i have this kiss forever
6. Tina Turner Something special
7. Eric Clapton Autumn Leaves
8. Elvis Presley Always On My Mind
9. Ron Sexsmith Get in line
10. Maggie Reilly Wait
11. Josh Turner This kind of love
12. Joe Dassin L'Été Indien
13. Whitesnake Is this love
14. Roy Orbison You got it
15. Sting The shape of my heart
16. Leona Lewis A Moment Like This
17. Michael Learns to Rock Someday, Someway
18. Eric Carmen Hungry eyes
19. Andrea Bocelli & Giorgia Vivo per lei
20. Maywood Be my man
21. Seal It's a man's world
22. Toni Braxton UnBreak My Heart
23. Robbie Williams Feel
24. Bon Jovi Bed of Roses
25. Roberto Soffici Come Biancaneve
26. Leonard Cohen I'm your man
27. Eros Ramazzotti Un altra te
28. Grace Jones I've Seen That Face Before
29. Sasha If You Believe
30. Savoy Adio, Pica Frunza

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu