sâmbătă, 3 noiembrie 2012

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 44 2012

Acesta este clasamentul zilei:


1. The Cars     Drive
2. Whitney Houston     I Have Nothing
3. Luis Miguel     Te desean
4. Demis Roussos     Maybe forever
5. Julio Iglesias     Quiero
6. Josh Groban     You raise me up
7. Michael Bolton     A Love so Beautiful
8. Chris Rea     Girl In A Sports Car
9. Chris Rea     Looking for the summer
10. Leonard Cohen     Alexandra Leaving
11. Mondial     De va veni la tine vantul
12. BZN     Besame mucho
13. Bon Jovi     Diamond ring
14. Tony Carey     Room with a view
15. Tony Christie     Sweet September
16. Amedeo Minghi     Ricordi del Cuore
17. Gerard Joling     Spanish heart
18. Ricchi e Poveri     Come vorrei
19. William Pitt     Such A Lonely Night
20. Bruce Springsteen     I wish I were blind
21. James Morrison & Nelly Furtado     Broken Strings
22. Adriano Celentano     Jealousy
23. Moody Blues     Nights in White Satin
24. Marc Anthony     When I dream at night
25. Eros Ramazzotti     Parla con Me
26. Hall & Oates     Kiss on my list
27. Glenn Medeiros     Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You
28. Jean- François Maurice & Maryse     La Rencontre
29. Smokie     Lay Back in the Arms of Someone
30. Margareta Paslaru     Lasa-mi Toamna Pomii Verzi

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu