sâmbătă, 8 septembrie 2012

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 36 2012

Acesta este clasamentul detaliat al saptamanii:

1. Marc Anthony When I dream at night
2. Michael Bolton A Love so Beautiful
3. Glenn Medeiros Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You
4. Charles Aznavour & Laura Pausini Paris au mois d'aout
5. Clay Aiken Bring Back My Love
6. Alan Sorrenti Tu Sei L'Unica Donna Per Me
7. Moody Blues Nights in White Satin
8. Enrico Macias Zingarella
9. Eros Ramazzotti Parla con Me
10. Tony Carey Room with a view
11. Chris Rea Looking for the summer
12. Amedeo Minghi Ricordi del Cuore
13. James Blunt Simona
14. Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes Time of My Life
15. Bruce Springsteen I wish I were blind
16. Modern Talking Cheri Cheri Lady
17. Chayanne Un siglo sin ti
18. Jean- François Maurice & Maryse La Rencontre
19. Gerard Joling Spanish heart
20. Dan Spataru Te asteapta un om
21. Caro Emerald A Night Like This
22. Umberto Tozzi Ti Amo
23. Candy Dulfer Lily was here
24. Oscar Benton I Believe In Love
25. Elton John & Blue Sorry seems to be the hardest word
26. Andy Gibb & Olivia Newton-John Rest Your Love On Me
27. T'pau China in your hand
28. Dalida Darla dirladada
29. Tears for fears Advise for the young at heart
30. Vanessa Paradis Joe le Taxi

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu