sâmbătă, 15 iunie 2013

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 24 2013

Iata povestea lui "24":

1. Eagles Hotel California
2. Whitesnake Is this love
3. Juan Pardo Cuando te enamores
4. Gianni Morandi In ginocchio da te
5. Demis Roussos Goodbye, my love, goodbye
6. Martin Stenmarck Good morning beautiful
7. Chris Norman & Nino De Angelo Everytime I Close My Eyes
8. Michael Learns to Rock Someday, Someway
9. Jean Francois Maurice Maeva
10. Dido No freedom
11. Barry Manilow Mandy
12. Eric Carmen Hungry eyes
13. Stevie Wonder I just called to say I love you
14. Bryan Adams Everything I Do, I Do It For You
15. Billie Myers Kiss the rain
16. Patrizio Buanne Amore scusami
17. Aaron Neville My precious star
18. Adrian Gurvitz Classic
19. The Kelly Family Fell In Love With An Alien
20. Enrico Macias Paris tu m'a pris dans te bras
21. Oscar Harris & Humphrey Campbell I'm still in love
22. Chris Norman Without your love
23. Pilar Montenegro Yo se que te amo
24. Shakin' Stevens Give me your heart tonight
25. Andy Burrows Hometown
26. Restless Heart Tell me what you dream
27. Westlife Soledad
28. 3 Doors Down Here without you
29. Charles Aznavour & Bryan Ferry She
30. Barry Biggs Love come down

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu