sâmbătă, 8 iunie 2013

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 23 2013


Povestea acestei sambete:

1. Gianni Morandi In ginocchio da te
2. Juan Pardo Cuando te enamores
3. Eagles Hotel California
4. Whitesnake Is this love
5. Demis Roussos Goodbye, my love, goodbye
6. Martin Stenmarck Good morning beautiful
7. Michael Learns to Rock Someday, Someway
8. Chris Norman & Nino De Angelo Everytime I Close My Eyes
9. Jean Francois Maurice Maeva
10. Dido No freedom
11. Aaron Neville My precious star
12. Barry Manilow Mandy
13. Billie Myers Kiss the rain
14. Stevie Wonder I just called to say I love you
15. Eric Carmen Hungry eyes
16. Patrizio Buanne Amore scusami
17. Bryan Adams Everything I Do, I Do It For You
18. Enrico Macias Paris tu m'a pris dans te bras
19. The Kelly Family Fell In Love With An Alien
20. Oscar Harris & Humphrey Campbell I'm still in love
21. Pilar Montenegro Yo se que te amo
22. Shakin' Stevens Give me your heart tonight
23. Chris Norman Without your love
24. Adrian Gurvitz Classic
25. Andy Burrows Hometown
26. Barry Biggs Love come down
27. Restless Heart Tell me what you dream
28. 3 Doors Down Here without you
29. Westlife Soledad
30. Charles Aznavour & Bryan Ferry She

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu