marți, 18 martie 2014

Top 30 Romantic Forum Editia 11 2014


Ce s-a intamplat in Top..

1. Queen     I want it all
2. Jim Brickman Feat. Adam Crossley     Beautiful world
3. Suzy Bogguss     Cross My Broken Heart
4. Robert Plant     Sea Of Love
5. Pretenders     I'll stand by you
6. The Zombies     Time Of The Season
7. The Corrs     Breathless
8. Michael Buble     Close your eyes
9. Piet Veerman     Call me
10. Alison Moyet     Invisible
11. Chris Rea     I Just Wanna Be With You
12. Celine Dion     I surrender
13. Julio Iglesias     Por un poco de tu amor
14. Elton John     Blessed
15. Josh Turner     Loving you on my mind
16. Steve Holy     Just A Kiss
17. Engelbert Humperdinck     Magic night
18. Dire Straits     Ticket to heaven
19. Gheorghe Gheorghiu     Ce frumosi sunt ochii tai
20. Uriah Heep     Lady in black
21. Scorpions     Still Loving You
22. UB40     Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
23. Leonard Cohen     In my secret life
24. Dido     White Flag
25. Eric Clapton     Layla
26. Paul Anka     She's my woman, she's my friend
27. Paul Carrack     If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right
28. Lionel Richie & Shania Twain     Endless love
29. Nino De Angelo     Samuraj
30. Kenny Rogers     Through the years

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu